We're so close to having a lot of the systems ready to be deployed, we all figured it was a good idea to start getting product literature and some basic training already scheduled. In the meantime, I'm going to start running a couple of training series. I thought it might be helpful if I advised everyone in advance, so they can plan alternative comm that period.
Stagehand & Business Training
The first training series will be a series of tutorials, instruction videos, infographics and worksheet templates for most operations. This series is designed to help you best understand how our business is planned to work. The series will include:
1. Understanding our Workforce Management process
2. Scope-based graded compensation system
3. Using Infusionsoft & Hubspot
4. Setting up & effectively running freelance company
5. Total Cost of Crewing
6. Preparing your Federal Tax returns
7. Tips, Tricks & Little known Resources
8. Marketing & Sales Operations
9. Tentpole Marketing Strategy
I hope you get something out of this series.
The Stagecraft Agency